In addition to health care litigation representation, LashGoldberg’s lawyers provide a high level of personal service and responsiveness to the Firm’s health care clients to address a wide array of multifaceted operational issues. Our attorneys are well-versed in the implications of the myriad federal and state laws, rules and regulations governing health systems and providers, allowing us to apply the knowledge and experience necessary to prevent problems or address them when they arise. Simply put, we understand the operations and business of health care.
We assist major national and regional health systems, hospitals, providers and multispecialty groups to:
- Conduct compliance reviews and internal investigations
- Comply with Joint Commission, state and federal regulatory standards
- Prepare medical staff bylaws, rules and regulations and hospital policies and procedures
- Guide medical staff and hospital committee actions
- Implement exclusive contracts and close service departments
- Assess risk management/reporting responsibilities
- Negotiate managed care and other vendor contracts
- Respond to third-party subpoenas
- Commence care-related proceedings
Our approach to all these matters is detailed and comprehensive, and carried out with the utmost confidentiality. Along the way, we identify the opportunities and options available to our clients, and then assist them in evaluating and implementing a strategy that most effectively meets their operational or business objectives.