Associate David R. Ruffner joined the firm following his graduation from the University of Miami School of Law. His primary practice areas are civil, commercial and healthcare litigation. Prior to joining the firm, David served as a certified legal intern with the Florida Attorney General’s Office, Criminal Appeals Division, in Miami-Dade County.
While in law school, David was an active member of the University of Miami School of Law’s Moot Court Board. He competed in numerous interschool and intraschool competitions before state and federal judges. At the end of his third year in law school, the Moot Court Board selected him as the most dedicated 3L member of the year.
• U.S. District Court for the Southern, Middle and Northern Districts of Florida
• U.S. Bankruptcy Court, Southern District of Florida
• United States Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
• University of Miami School of Law - Juris Doctor
• University of Massachusetts Boston - Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, summa cum laude
• American Bar Association
• Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers and Labor and Employment sections
• Dade County Bar Association
• Order of the Barristers